Some days in Aix en Provençe.

Dear readers, today I bring you some pictures of my summer life ... Being a very private person about my personal life i do not love, show me around the social network, but this time I will make an exception...  I'll show you some photos taken with my cell phone in the wonderful time i had with my family in the south of the Côte d'Azur precisely in Aix-en-Provence. Hope you enjoy!

Marseille soap, who know... if one day...i could open my own soap business????

This cute Marseille soap shop is looking for a part time help, may i work here please!!!!!

Aix en Provençe is called the city of fountains and water.

Our hotel&residence: the wonderful La Bastide du Roy Rene

Trees and fountains in a very hot French summer.

My passion lavender products!!!!. J'adore this picture!!!.

Colorful candy and typical groceries shop.

My boys, hubby and son at the Aix en Provençe's markert.




The wonderful shop for kids called Emilie& Compagnie, www.emilieetcompagnie.com.


Via: Personal Pic by Eva Costantini
 
 

Commenti

  1. hello, nice to see you back on here! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday - I love Provence! Colleen x

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari