29 ottobre 2013

Bright is in the air!!!

Dear readers, the online magazine Vtwonen: Vtwonen was a great discover to me!! The Dutch journal integrate a lot of things that i love, Scandinavian style, good interior decoration and renovations, good quality of the photos... (I am trying to work with a lot of pain, because sometimes my delicate health, do me bad jokes...let's go!!!). Well today i choose this GORGEOUS dinning room, bright, white, vintage pottery and buffet, absolutely cute paints on the wall , superb wood dinning table and of course a big window.... Enjoy light, Enjoy brightness!!!













Via; Vtwonen

2 commenti:

  1. I've been "hit" by the beauty and originality of Vtwonen some time ago, I'm glad you like it too!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Such a gorgeous home! I've seen some of the pics on Pinterest but lovely to see more. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog a few months ago - sorry I haven't been back to your blog sooner. As you can imagine life is quite hectic at the moment :-) Colleen x

    RispondiElimina