23 novembre 2013

Mannequins ...

Dear readers, ...it is curious to get to discover, as recurrences follow you in your life, here is a selection of all the dummies that I published in my blog  FANCY WINDOWS a personal inner journey along the creative photos and choices  ... When I was little my mother had a dummy in his tailoring workshop...





  It was made of a very tough paperand was delivered in pieces,she had ordered it by mail to a German newspaper ... The instructions were in German so she built perfectly without the help of the instructionsbut it took some time ... here's my passion for dummies, things remain in the memory ... but when the memories erased by the time ,they return with strength, so you understand why the  things happens.....



My personal dummy.




My favorite, and the top is very similar to my mother's dummy.

Via; Fancy Windows in Tumbrl


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento