21 dicembre 2013

I wish you all the best...

Dear readers, till 7 of January i close the blog and i take some days to dedicate to my family and especially to my son, the most important thing of my life after that i  suffered a strong illness for years... He is only my first priority...













 So i wish to all my readers, followers, and bloggers (Nathalie from Regards et Maisons, Enza from The pink Candy,Las Cositas de Beach and Eau,Home & Garden by Madame B., Meha,Meha, Manon 21, Flea 52 etc..).
 Merry Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014!!!.
I wish all the best from the bottom of my heart!!!.
 I hope you enjoy my  Christmas selection and
I hope you ENJOY family, love ,life and celebrations!!!





 

















Via; Country Living,House to Home, Skona Hem, Sparkling pic powered by Google +.

2 commenti:

  1. Many thanks dear Eva and Merry Christmas to you too !!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ma che cara che sei!!! Felice Natale anche a te e a tutta la tua famiglia <3

    Un abbraccio!!!

    RispondiElimina