Focus on; Best Country Bathrooms.

Dear readers, today i leave you with some romantic, country, and shabby style bathrooms....some of them with my favorite style of bathtub!!!! Do you want to renovate your bath??? Do you need some cute ideas??? Less money, big ideas!!! here are some bright and economic solutions to made a beautiful baths (of course) in the styles above remarked... I hope you enjoy my selection... Enjoy shabby bathrooms, Enjoy changes, Enjoy country style!!!

I love this...












and this....

simply fabulous




easy to do.

my favorite!!!







best idea!!!








 beautiful details...

Via; House to Home


Commenti

  1. Che belle le vasche con i piedini!!! Le adoro!! Peccato che il mi bagno sia troppo piccolo!!!

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari