A cool and soft apartment in Paris.

Dear readers, the fateful day has arrived, today me and my twin brother  will turn years!. In other words is my birthday!!!.




 Back in the far 70, when i was a child my mother told me that we had arrived with the stork inside of a Easter chocolate egg from Paris ... I always wanted to believe in this beautiful lie ... I liked the idea of being born in Paris, but as you know Barcelona is my home town, not bad by the way!!!.






 I do not want to lose myself in talks, so today i leave you with a beautiful & contemporary apartment with a gorgeous kitchen , lighting and soft colors in Paris ... And with the joy that characterizes my cheerful personality i want to tell you, Enjoy life, Enjoy soft colors, Enjoy Paris!!!








 Via; Bolig Magasinet.



Commenti

  1. Tanti Auguri a te,♪ ♫ tanti auguri a te,♪ ♫ tanti auguri cara Eva,♪♫ tanti auguri a te ♪♫♪ ♫♫♪

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari