Sunday Inspirations, Memories in German.

I was 19 when in my class of German (I studied languages) the teacher tall to us that 9/11/1989 will be a day to remember for the History of the World...






She was very happy, it was my first year of German and I was so lost in this language and culture... Then at the same summer I visited for the first time Germany I was surprise because I don't release any change... I was in the South close to Heidelberg and people was very quite and polite.
 Young people just want to get fun (like me!)... Now I have my personal opinion that is better not relate... 
So I leave you with two different German houses... Enjoy Sunday, Enjoy memories, Enjoy reflections.....







Via;Elle Deutchland


Commenti

  1. danke für die tollen bilder, einen schönen sonntag und liebe grüße von angie aus deutschland

    RispondiElimina
  2. Cara Eva quel giorno è caduto il muro a Berlino e poi... è stata tutta un'altra storia. ♥

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari