28 ottobre 2015

My Dreamed workplace

Dear readers, some days ago I was inspired by WeWork. They're a company based in the U.S.A  that offers shared OFFICE SPACE locations...



the lovely lady wants to know how would be my favourite place to work, or my favourite place in my home to blogging. Well this stunning loft in Shoreditch in London,get the idea... Big,white,quite& bright etc...  Do you know why i love this kind of places 
1° because my creativity will fly,
2° because when i would take a break i will be able to dance until i will get a new inspiration... what a beautiful dream!!!
WeWork provides this style in their way to offer different kind of places to work, just waiting for something special here in Rome...





















Via;JJLocations.com

 WeWork.com

WeWork Magazine




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento