5 ottobre 2013

A day in the garden

Dear readers, first of all I have to say something important: Thanks to all the people who leave a nice comment in my post, it is my habit, reply to all, but if you do not find a nice word, it is because this old and tatty computer will not let me, so sorry if you do not find an answer is not my fault ,are the technical problems always!!!.Having clarified this, and after a heavy rain today in Rome, I leave you with a beautiful inspiration for the weekend: Gardening!!!. Enjoy gardening,enjoy weekend!.


One of my favorite pot of flowers, Lavender!!!







Via: Leva&Bo

1 commento:

  1. Precioso post, hermosos todos los detalles! Esa jardinera llena de flores arriba de la antigua máquina de coser es una maravilla!
    Abrazos

    RispondiElimina

Green Monday.... the Scandinavian Country home of a famous gardens expert in Sweden

Dear readers, today I  peek at the garden expert country house  of   Hannu Sarenström in west Kinekulles (Souther of Sweden), and his mag...