27 novembre 2013

Elegant Dutch house close to a River.

Dear readers, today I present a very elegant and green environment house located near a river in the Dutch city of Rossum, his owner is Raymond Cloosterman  and is the founder of the famous brand RITUALS... I stole and take note of a gorgeous picture of this modern and elegant house to create for my new winter banner...










knowing my declared love  for the paths of fresh water such as lakes and rivers, it seems to me to leave you in good hands ...
Enjoy the  river, Enjoy green life, Enjoy elegant style!...
Happy Thanksgiving day to my overseas readers!!!

















Via; Nuevo Estilo
Interior Decor: Eric Kuster
Architect: Bert Huls



1 commento:

Green Monday.... the Scandinavian Country home of a famous gardens expert in Sweden

Dear readers, today I  peek at the garden expert country house  of   Hannu Sarenström in west Kinekulles (Souther of Sweden), and his mag...