11 dicembre 2013

Christmas in Copenhagen II.

Dear readers, it seems that when Christmas comes  Scandinavian people have a lot to done to welcome Christmas Time...As this wonderful Scandinavian/Ethnic apartment in Copenhagen... I do not know about you, but to me all the houses of these parts ...(that i posted ), seems to me amazing!. Let us not forget that Santa Claus comes from over there ...





 I'm very curious ... I wonder if "Santa" has done a sprucing up in his house??. He will still have his cottage in the mountains in a red/wood country-style or has bought some Finnish/IKEA furniture design???. 
 Times are changing very quickly ...but I know that Christmas at the North Pole will be always the same. (thanks God!).












 Via; Bolig


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Take a tour on this gogeous Hastings home

Dear readers,  from the had of Wealden Times take a tour on the gorgeous home of Helen Robinson at  St. Leonards ( Hastings, East Sussex,...