18 novembre 2014

A Black & White Stockholm apartment

Dear readers, today I leave you with this sophisticated  black&white 54m2 apartment in Stockholm....









I must confess that I really like the interior décor in black & white , even if black is not my colour, i dream a black washing machine, for my lake home....Mmmmm ...so when i see this pics, i couldn't resist to share... Always from my favourite Real Estate Agency Fantastic Frank, some good inspirations, some good photos to start the day... Enjoy black technology, Enjoy black color, Enjoy black details.... 







Via;Fantastic Frank


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Green Monday.... the Scandinavian Country home of a famous gardens expert in Sweden

Dear readers, today I  peek at the garden expert country house  of   Hannu Sarenström in west Kinekulles (Souther of Sweden), and his mag...