27 febbraio 2015

Rustic&Rural Restored Rectory in Sweden...

Dear readers, this week end I leave you with the stunning old rectory of Peter Lamms in the lovely countryside of Skane Gotaland (Sweden)....




I really love the kitchen, i have a similar one from LA GERMANIA, the American model in black in my summer house , and i love it!!!. I have a crash too about the fabulous "terracotta" floor a pleasure for my eyes... Enjoy week end, Enjoy countryside, Enjoy family time!!!









Via;Skona Hem

By; Lulu Carter and Johan Ludvigsson


1 commento:

  1. Adoro la loro cucina !!!!! Tanti saluti e un bel Venerdì di Angie dalla Germania

    RispondiElimina

Green Monday.... the Scandinavian Country home of a famous gardens expert in Sweden

Dear readers, today I  peek at the garden expert country house  of   Hannu Sarenström in west Kinekulles (Souther of Sweden), and his mag...