19 giugno 2015

Shabby Scandinavian Chic style, in South Sweden.

Dear readers, this weekend I leave you with the 146 sqm apartment of the decorative painter and founder of Kalklitir ,Audur Skuladottir, in southern Sweden(Landskrona)....














the amazing grey pallet and the sophisticated shabby Scandinavian style...gave me a lot of inspiration to start the weekend....













The owners,Audur Skuladottir and husband  Hjortur Fjeldsted.




Via;My home.aftonbladet.se
Art;Helena Aro
Photo: Angelica Söderberg
Kalklitir



1 commento:

  1. I love her style,love her icelandic Home AS well :)
    This is Wonderful!!!!
    Tovehugs :)

    RispondiElimina

Green Monday.... the Scandinavian Country home of a famous gardens expert in Sweden

Dear readers, today I  peek at the garden expert country house  of   Hannu Sarenström in west Kinekulles (Souther of Sweden), and his mag...