24 dicembre 2016

Scandinavian Merry Chritsmas in a Swedish old Farmhouse


Dear Readers,🎄🎅 Merry Christmas to all of YOU!!!, thanks for read me and for all your lovely comments!!!, Scandinavian Fancy Windows, wish you a Merry Merry Christmas 🎄🎅 with your love ones!!!. This days I leave you with the 1800 amazing country farmhouse of Amanda and Rasmus in vintage and old style interior décor and Christmas arrangements....




 







Thanks to all the magazines with their magnificent pictures from where I draw inspiration....
please continue in your consciousness and  with your style... as I  maintain my loyalty to the Scandinavian style ha ha ha, but above all keep the peace in your heart ... the only thing that matters !!!






Via;Lantliv.com
Photo; Carina Olander

 

2 commenti:

  1. Una stufa strepitosa (si capisce che mi piacciono le stufe così?) e questp ingresso da favola! Le case nordiche mi fanno sempre pensare al Natale anche fuori stagione!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. It's a very beautifull Christmas House. I like that. Happy days and a good and Lucky new year. grettings, Pauline (Netherlands).

    RispondiElimina

Green Monday.... the Scandinavian Country home of a famous gardens expert in Sweden

Dear readers, today I  peek at the garden expert country house  of   Hannu Sarenström in west Kinekulles (Souther of Sweden), and his mag...